My brother-in-law Brandon interviewed Lexi via Skype on Sunday for one of his classes.
Here's a copy of their questions and answers.
1) Describe a Typical Day:
I brush my teeth, get dressed, get hair done, swim, play with my sister,
play with kitchen toys, play with blocks, eat three balanced meals. (I don't remember her saying "balanced meals")
2) What activities do you enjoy most?
Swim, playing on the playground, sleep, “my favorite thing most of all is
playing.”
3) What activities do you enjoy least?
I don’t like going to time out, not sleeping at all, not watching movies.
4) Describe your best friend. What qualities does he/she have?
Daddy, Parker my cousin. I love playing with them. (her answer to this question changes, depending on who she's played with recently)
5) What is your greatest achievement thus far
in life?
Coloring in the lines.
6) What is your greatest regret thus far in
life?
Kicking people like my sister Avery.
7) What are you looking forward to in the near
future (within the next year)?
My birthday, my baby brother being born
8) What are you looking forward to in the far
future (5, 10, or 20 years down the road)?
Get married, have babies, I want 8 babies (She did say 8)
No comments:
Post a Comment