Saturday, July 2, 2011

Our Utah Temple Tour

This past Sunday we got back from a 10 day Utah trip.


We decided to make it a priority to stop and see several temples during our stay.


I think it's so important to make the temple as much as a part of my kids' lives as possible.






Our first stop was the Monticello temple.


Monticello is a little town with one stop light and two restaurants and


one of them is a Taco Time in a gas station.


But Monticello has it's own little temple.


Around the temple was a big open field.


A perfect spot for pictures.



Next stop was the Jordan River temple.

This is the temple closest to Sean's sister Michelle's house.




Here are our girls with their cousins Parker and Halle.


Lexi was sooooo excited to go see some of her cousins.


And here's Lexi and Parker dancing together in front of the temple.





Here is Sean with his two sisters, Andrea and Michelle.




Here's Michelle, Justin and their kids.


We love just hanging out with them.



Our third temple was Salt Lake.


We went to Temple Square with my parents who met us in Utah.



Lexi loves the Salt Lake temple because it looks like a castle.


What my girls didn't love was posing for all the pictures that I wanted to take.


I don't blame them it was crazy hot out.












While we were at Temple Square we went to the Tabernacle.


We also went and looked around the several visitors' centers.



Our fourth and final temple was the Provo temple.














I have some many more pictures from our trip.


So many infact, that it overwhelms me. I have a hard time figuring out which ones to put on my blog.


But I did already put HUNDREDS of pictures from our trip on Facebook.


Plus, Blogger is being annoying and only letting me upload 2 pictures at a time which


is horrible when you have tons of pictures. Plus it's also making my pictures all pixelated.


For now, I'm done though.


No comments: