Thursday, July 7, 2011

More Pictures From Our Utah Adventures

Our first stop on our Utah tour was Sean's sister Michelle's house.




Andrea and Brandon came down from Idaho to see us.



Here's the whole group.






Lexi was so excited to see her cousins Halle and Parker.









While in Utah we went to my Briggs family reunion.


This first picture is of my my mom and three of her siblings and their families.



And here is a gathering for a mini Beck family reunion.


It was so good to see so much family that I haven't seen in years.




Next, we stayed in Midway with my parents.


Midway is nestled up in the mountains near Park City.


It's a gorgeous Swiss themed town.


I told Sean that I want to move there.



This is the view from our balcony.


It was so good to see my parents again.


While we were with my parents we had a mini early birthday party for Lexi.


The lady who made this cake has been on TLC cake off show four times!


Her bakery was amazing!






While we were in Midway we swam a lot. It was so good for Lexi.



She got so much more comfortable in the pool.



Lexi will now jump into the pool, even in the deep end, without anyone there to catch her.



She is always wearing her floaty jacket thing.



(If anyone wants more details on her floaty, tell me know.



It's not a life jacket and it's amazing, cheap and I got it at Target.)






We had so much fun exploring Midway.



They had adorable shops, one grocery store, no stop lights, and amazing homes.



Here are the girls at an ice cream parlor.






I was able to see my former college room mate Melissa, one of my all time best friends.



I hadn't seen Mel since before her mission. It was so fun hanging out and talking about old times.





I also got to see another one of my former room mates, Hannah.



She and I were room mates and also lived in Chile together.



Needless to say, we have some amazing memories together.







While visiting Provo one day, I met up with one of my best friends from high school, Shayla.



Us and three other girls called ourselves the Lively Fively. We had a lot of fun back in the day.







We also got to see our amazing friends Buck and Aubery (Buckery).



We were best friends when we were all newlyweds.



We now each have two little girls.




On our drive back to Albuquerque we stayed the night in Moab.



I really want to go back to Moab.



Though we weren't there long. we did go to Arch's National Park.



I can't wait to go back. It was gorgeous!











FYI I posted HUNDREDS of pictures from our trip on Facebook.

No comments: