Sunday was my 25th birthday.
At milestones in life I like looking back at pictures to see where we've come from.
So here's a look at me through my 20's so far.
20
Just weeks before I left to study in Chile.

21
Just weeks after getting married.
Just days before Lexi was born.
23
Just weeks before I got pregnant with Avery.
24
Just a month after moving to Albuquerque.
25
Me now. Not pregnant. And with no plans on getting pregnant anytime soon.
Just a side note, I'm wearing the same dress I wore on my 20th birthday.
I'm hoping I can wear it on my 30th too.

The last five years have been amazing. Here's to hoping the next five are even better!
Just weeks before I got pregnant with Avery.
Just a month after moving to Albuquerque.
Me now. Not pregnant. And with no plans on getting pregnant anytime soon.
Just a side note, I'm wearing the same dress I wore on my 20th birthday.
I'm hoping I can wear it on my 30th too.

The last five years have been amazing. Here's to hoping the next five are even better!

2 comments:
Holy Elasti-mom! You wear the same dress you did five years ago, and still eat all that good food, too! You are my hero, Sam! Happy Birthday ;)
Love the pics. I still think I love your hair short! And that's a super good thing because I don't think many people can pull it off as well as you do! But your long hair looks good too! :) Anyways, I know your hair isn't the only thing that's changed! I had stuff from high school that I finally got rid of about a year ago because it wasn't cool. Dang flannel shirts coming back in style! You look great!
Post a Comment