Call me crazy but I'm stressed about naming this baby. With Alexia I KNEW her name long before she was born. There was no doubt in my mind. And with this little one there is doubt. I have three favorite names that are all pretty close in "favoritness" (Raegan, Hazel and Paisley) and I like the name Avery too now. But I'm not sure which name to use or which middle name. I want to use a middle name that has meaning but can't pick one. So I put up a poll with our top name choices. I think I'll have to wait to meet our daughter before I pick a name but I'm curious what everyone else likes. So vote. Thanks.
P.S. I'm one of the those people who love to have everything planned out so I'll probably do another poll after this with revised names.
8 comments:
You know I was stressed with this baby too I had Carter's name picked out super early like from day one. This baby took a little longer but I love his name even more- like if we change our minds I will be shocked. Don't worry I am sure the perfect name will come to you.. I really like Avery as well but apparently we make boys.
I think that Avery sounds great with all your name's put together. Sean, Sam, Lexi/Alexia, Avery. It's funny I wouldn't think I would pick that one, but I really think it goes the best! Even if you don't know, it will eventually just stick. I think Sophie's name is just starting to stick for me, as in I couldn't picture her with any other name.
i LOVE the name Avery and have always wanted to name my first girl that, but sadly i married a man who does not like that name :( so my vote is definitely for Avery
I enjoy Hazel. It's nice and simple, and not to mention pretty unique too.
I voted for Avery Joy! That name totally jumped out at me. All of your names are really cute! I'm sure when you see her for the first time, you'll just know which one will fit her best :) Not to worry Sam. You've got time.
I love that your considering Bethany... she is awesome, i totally miss her. Does she know that???
I like Bethany but I also like Avery. Be aware that there are tons of boys name Avery out there, though. I also like Paisley....I pretty much like all the names you are thinking of. :o)
That's tough! They are all so cute! Good luck.
Post a Comment