Lexi and I traveled to Washington 1 1/2 weeks ago. We took a Salt Lake Express shuttle van to the airport from Rexburg. Lexi did well during the drive but was a nightmare when we first got to the airport. The problem was that I had to wake her up and then make her walk along side me using her "leash" backpack. She was not happy that I couldn't hold her but I couldn't, I had to carry her giant car seat and our 49.5 lbs suitcase. Once we got through check in and security she was a lot better. She loved playing in the little play area at the airport and she did great on the airplane.

Last week Lexi and I stayed at my parents' house. We spent some time shopping aka Lexi getting spoiled. Here is a picture of her in the new Christmas outfit my mom bought her. Doesn't she look like a little lady?

We went a got my parents a Christmas tree and decorated it. Lexi loved "helping" out with the lights. We listen to some hip hop style Christmas music while decorating and Lexi LOVED it. She danced her little heart out. She's a nautral dancer.
My mom and I took Lexi to Flower World, which is done the street from their house. They have some animals there and Lexi LOVED them. She got to see goats, sheep, chickens, roosters, peacocks, ducks, geese and a few other random birds. It's too bad we don't live on a farm because Lexi would love it.

We also went to some botanical gardens in Bellevue that were decked out in lights. I think Lexi enjoyed it and it was beautiful.



I didn't take too many pictures last week at my parents house. I spent a lot of my time crafting. I worked on painting some holiday crafts. Right now we don't have a lot of decorations so I'm working on making some for next year. I actually haven't taken any pictures of what I've done. I'll post some later.
And I didn't worry too much about taking pictures because we got some family pictures taken with my family by my amazing friend, Chelsi Greenwood. I know we're going to get some great pictures. If you're in the North Seattle area you should give her a call. I don't have any pictures to post yet but will eventually once they are edited. She's already tagged me in a few on Facebook.
No comments:
Post a Comment