It was a great day. We had Jack in the Box breakfast, which I have loved ever since I was pregnant with Lexi. Then went to the zoo. Had Craigo's lunch and watched chick flicks that night.
And for fun, I have included a picture of my from my birthday last year. Here I am huge and ready to pop! I'm just 2 days away from going into labor and 3 from becoming a Momma.
A lot has happened since I turned 22. I have become a mom, had two nieces, became R.S. 1st counselor than R.S. president which has added a little stress and a lot of joy into my life. I graduated from college and became a stay-at-home mom. I've lost weight!!! I cut my hair short 3 times after repeatedly saying I'm growing it out. I have become really good at making my own tomato sauce and am a better person!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday! A couple days ago. I can't believe I'm not the only one that got hooked on fast food breakfasts during pregnancy! When Britton was in my tummy I was totally craving Mcgriddles the whole time. You look so awesome, too! I'm a little jealous to tell the truth.
Happy Birthday Sam! I'm glad you had a fun day! We have wanted to try out the zoo in IF but weren't sure it would be that good but it looks like it's not too shabby! I love how you always have posts "through the years" of things, its fun to see how you and your fam has changed.
Happy B-Day! Sounds like you had one heck of a day! And who knew Idaho had such a cute little zoo?
Post a Comment