Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lexi's First Birthday Party


Alright, here are a few pictures from Lexi's birthday party. We had a ton of fun and a great turn out. Thank you to everyone who came. And a huge thank you to everyone who took pictures for me.






Lexi got way spoiled. She got a lot of things for her birthday including: over 200 new diapers, a new big girl car seat, lots of clothes, new toys and more!


Out of all her gifts, this activity table from Grandma was the most popular.

I think the cupcakes turned out great. This was actually my first time making cupcakes.


If you didn't know. Albertson's will give you a free cake for your baby's first birthday. You have to have a preferred card.

Someone looks excited for cake.

She wasn't sure what to do at first but quickly figured it out.








She really dug into that cake. Finally we had to take it away from her. I'm not sure if she would have stopped on her own.



She was a mess! I'm glad she wasn't were any clothes.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I love that kids can't figure out what they are supposed to do with cake when they first get it. HAHA!

Valerie Christensen said...

I love this post! She looks so cute with the cake all over her face. And I asked our Albertsons about the free cake and they told me I had to buy one first?? Did you have to do that?