Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bye, Bye Bells

Sean and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Rexburg but, one thing we hate about it is having our friends move away. Last summer our amazing friends Buck and Aubrey moved and we still miss them a lot. This past week one of my best friends, Abby Bell, moved. Abby was a great friend. She and I went on walks together with our girls who are 10 days apart. We could talk about anything and she was just so much fun to be with. I already miss her A LOT! I'm happy for her as she starts the next phase of her life. Here are some pictures of our girls growing up together...


This was at our ward Halloween party last year. Our girls are almost 4 months old. I wish I had a picture of them as little babies.


Here they are at 6 months. They have no hair!


Another PJ party.


Lexi LOVES to take Harper's binkie and she doesn't even use one! Harper is a good sport though.


Abby and I love to go on walks together, in the morning and sometimes in the afternoon. I was a good chance for us to get out of the house and just chat.


Playing together. Learning to share.


Going to the Spray Park.


Here is Abby with the girls a few weeks ago at a Bishopric dinner.


Lexi trying to help Harper with her birthday presents. This was at Harper's 1st birthday party.


Abby and I on our last morning walk together. Tear.


The day the Bells moved. We went over to hang out one last time.

Good luck Ryan, Abby and Harper! We miss you. Keep in touch!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Those girls are the cutest girls ever! I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE saying goodbye. I am sorry you had to do that. :(