...But it's official. As of last Thursday, Lexi is a crawler. She really wants to walk. She is always grabbing our hands and trying to get us to walk with her. But suddenly she realized to crawl just in time for her first birthday in 2 weeks. I took these videos right when she first realized she could crawl. She is so happy and excited. It's adorable.
8 comments:
YEAH! Glad to hear it! :) Glad you have been having so much fun lately too.
she'll be walking in no time sam!
Wow, I think she's past crawling! I think she's doing a scooch... with that one leg up she's basically getting the base ready for a walk!!! How fantastic is that!
love & snuggles
Nana
Way to go Lexi! She really is so excited! Fun!
that is too cute sam! congrats! man she'll have you running after her in no time. it's so much fun to be a mom isn't it!?! you have any lans for the big 1 year birthday?
yay. now she will walk probably way quick.
yeah for lexi!
I LOVE HOW EXCITED SHE IS!!!!!!! She couldn't hardly contain herself! And I loved listening to you laughing while you were snapping that one. :)
Post a Comment