It's finally happened! My home is clean! All of it! So I had to take pictures to document this proud moment...
What would a post be without a picture of Alexia? She has been so patient with me while I clean and has been very good at playing by herself. One of the benifits of being a only child. And her are some pictures of Lexi's clean room..
Not all of her bows are showing in this picture or are on the wall. She has a ton!
And here it is our bedroom actually clean! It's always my last priority but here it is clean!I wish you could smell our bathroom. It smells clean. I love that.
So the table isn't totally clean. But it's close.
And this kitchen may not look clean to you but it is to me!
And here is our clean living room/ play room and it's clean! You may refer to me as Wonder Woman!
What am I going to do when I have a house and a bunch of messy kids to fill it?!!!
6 comments:
wanna come help me spring clean mine?? i'm dieing!!
yayay for a clean home!!! come clean my home!
I am SO impressed with your decorating ideas. Your house looks great! Totally impressed!
you know sam, i DO think of and refer to you as wonder woman. you always seem to be so on the ball. i just can't get over it.
You are wonder women! I'm glad you were able to do some spring cleaning. It feels good when you are finally finished. I just thought I would let you know my last priority is the kitchen.
looks great sam!it always feels so good to be on top of the cleaning. i love the way you hung lexi's bows! very cute!
Post a Comment