Monday, June 22, 2009

Sean's First Father's Day

Yesterday was Father's Day. It was a great day. We got to spend it with my parents and Sean's sister Andrea. We spent the evening playing games and eating ice cream cake. It was just nice to be with family.


Here are some pictures of Sean journey into Fatherhood...


November 2007 "I got one past the goalie"


Father's Day 2008 (Just weeks before Lexi was born)


July 6, 2008 - Sean is officially a daddy!


Alexia's blessing day (She's just 7 weeks old)


November 2008


April 2009


May 2009


Father's Day 2009



I just want to take a minute to tell my dad how much I love him. It was so great to see him this weekend!

And of course we need to tell Sean's dad that we love him too. We're grateful for all your love and support!


2 comments:

amber said...

hahaha, "i got one past the goalie," so funny! :)

Hannah said...

I got one past the goalie? REALLY?!?! HAHA!! I love the sentiment on this one. LOVED the blog. I hope that he had a fantastic father's day :)