It's true my BABY is 11 months old. I can't believe it's only one more month until she's a year old. We love Alexia more than ever! She is so funny and has a such a sweet little spirit. She is the highlight of our days. Here are a few pictures of her from today...

Lexi spent the morning with her B.F. (Baby Friend) Harper. They had a great time together.

Lexi loves walking but can't do it by herself yet. We are working on her balancing skills.



I have decided to give her cow's milk once in a while to get her ready for the switch from formula.




7 comments:
What a cutie! I love that pink and white dress! I cant believe that last year at this time we both we about to POP! And our babies are almost one year old!!! Pretty crazy! :o)
One of my other friends just posted a picture of her little girl wearing that same pink and white dress, I think it is so adorable.
Time just flies by when you are having fun with your kids.
So blonde. And so beautiful. I love your blog.
Cute girl! She's getting so big!
Hey this is your cousin Spencer. We have recently made our blog private and you have been one of the lucky ones chosen to have access. Send me your e-mail address and I will make sure you get on the list.
spencersorton@gmail.com
http://www.thessminnow.blogspot.com
Lexi is getting prettier and prettier each day. I'm glad she is Porter's g/f. How is she liking cow's milk?
I can't believe she is that big! What cute little pictures!
Post a Comment