Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tomatoes

Yesterday I made pasta with diced tomatoes from a can. And so I offered Lexi some tomatoes.

9 comments:

Allen Family said...

I love that face.

Valerie Christensen said...

She is too funny. She acts like she hates them, but she keeps putting it back in her mouth. I cant wait to see her in 2 weeks!

Kristi said...

I love the way she's so determined to conquer the "Tomato"!

Amanda said...

katherine does the exact same thing! she will put something in her mouth, make the most disgusted face, shudder and spit it out and then put it back in her mouth 2 seconds later haha. silly babies. alexia is too cute.
and lets definitely coordinate our splash park trips! we could walk over together if you want, let me know a day, i am free basically whenever!

Katie Bolton said...

haha! That's funny.

Chelsi said...

kids are too funny! she just keeps on trying to "like" it even though she really doesn't. she even gagged on it. what a silly girl. very cute video sam! you've got a little cutie on your hands :)

amber said...

too cute. :) that is so funny how she makes the face of oh sick, and then just puts it right back in her mouth. love it. :)

Anony said...

go, girl, go! haha looooove her

Hannah said...

It is like she loves to torture herself. That girl is HILARIOUS!