Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Joys of H2O

Friday, I took Lexi swimming on campus for the second time. This time we went our friends Brenda and Sophie. We were in the pool for 30 minutes. And Lexi only screamed this time for 15 minutes! So, we are improving!



Saturday, the spray park opened. And we took Lexi. And she loved it! We will be going back many more times this summer.


5 comments:

Allen Family said...

I'm glad to know that the splash park is open. I thought it would open tomorrow. I hope tomorrow is nice because I really want to take Kaeson.

Amanda said...

ahh the splash park! let me know if you ever want company there :)
we can walk over with the babies :)

Katy said...

We must have missed you at the splash park! We tried to go later in the afternoon Sat...did not go well. Senn was afraid! She has been talking about it all year (and remembers from last year), but when it came time to do it...she FREAKED OUT! Gavin liked it better than her! To answer your question about the movie. It's SO easy! Just like bows, it just looks impressive, but it really isn't. ;) It's called window's movie maker and if you have windows then it should already be on your computer. Here is a post I did about it awhile back. http://willisfourtobe.blogspot.com/2009/03/windows-movie-maker.html?zx=70c71f5168687730

ENJOY! AND ps...we do need to figure out when you two are coming to see us!

Brenda K. said...

Sophie looks huge next to lexi! Could you email me the pics??

Valerie Christensen said...

This looks fun. We have a lot of splash parks here in Vegas and Devin finally likes them this year. Addie doesn't like them yet. We will have to take the kids there when we visit.