Since Sean is never the suject of a post on our blog (unless it has something to do with Alexia) I want to take this opporunity to tell him how much I love him. Sean, I am so proud of all your accomplish and your drive and desire for success. You are such a hard worker and a great example. You are perfect for me and I love you more now than I did when I was a twiterpated teen.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
The Big 24
Yesterday was my wonderful husband's birthday. Sean turned 24. We tried our best to celebrate, for a weekday. Sean didn't have class until 9:40am so I made him a yummy breakfast sandwhich and he played with Lexi while studying for school. We took him out to lunch at Artic Circle. He really wanted some french fries. Yesterday he also had a tutor session, a tax study group and work. When he got off, Andrea treated us to some delicious Gandolfo's and then we ate DQ ice cream cake. It's the best. And played with Sean's new Wii Fit (Thanks to our parents for the birthday money). And then we watch the video I made Sean (Thank you everyone who participated, it was hilarious and he loved it).
The breakfast of champions
Getting distracted by Lexi while trying to study
Lexi playing in the kids zone at Artic Circle
DQ has the best ice cream cake!
Sean and Andrea are running together. It was pretty hilarious to watch. Sean wanted to finish the course first so he kept running faster but then his Mii kept falling, so he was labeled unbalanced.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think you should post the video we made for his bday, I wanna see it! Happy Birthday Sean!
I'm glad you were able to spoil Sean a little.
I also want to see the video.
Happy, happy birthday Sean! We love you!
I want to see the video. You should post it.
I love your husband. I love how much you love him. I love how much he loves his daughter. I love how much he loves life. The end
Post a Comment