Sunday, May 17, 2009
Ryan and Lexi's Last Day Together
So I have been watching Ryan since January. She is a regular at our place. I really think that Lexi likes having her around. Friday, Ryan's little brother Owen was born and so it was our last day with Ryan. Nicole is home with the kids and they are getting ready to move to Dallas in two weeks! I just wanted to post some pictures of our great day with the girls. We tagged along with Sean while he went golfing. We walked along for the first three wholes and at that point the course met up with the park so we went and played and then walked to the neighboring duck pond..

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Look at all these new posts! I love it. And I will miss seeing little Ryan and Lexi together. They sure are cute.
Post a Comment