We had a fanastic day. It was great to be together as a family. We had an easy morning. We just hung out at home and played Wii Fit. Then we headed off to the Park. We had a picnic and then rode on the carousel, which opened today, and of course the swings. After Lexi's nap we went and walked around the temple. And then tonight we just played and relaxed.
6 comments:
I love that picture of the temple. That is so great. Good job! I know what you mean about not being in any of the pictures. I have to ask Clint to take pictures.
Sam, Lexi looks a lot like sean in that pic of them sitting down! They almost have the same expression on their face! Hehe, it looks like you guys had an awesome time, and I saw your flag and though 'what a good idea, we should have done that!'
Did you take these pics with your new camera? Did you even get a new camera? I love that temple pic with Lexi.
Whenever we see american stuff we think of you guys! Cute cute pictures. The temple one is way nice. I will have to copy it.
That is such a cute picture with Lexi and the temple! I love it!!
Glad you had a great day!
Post a Comment