Ever since we got back to Rexburg the weather has been amazing! I've been outside every day. Today I even got a little sun burnt (At least I was smart enough to put sun block on Lexi)! Lexi and I are loving the weather. Here are some pictures from our fun in the sun.
it's so hard to get pictures of mikayla just sitting still. we are loving the nice weather too. it has been amazing. she is actually a million times easier when she's outside. if she stays inside too long she gets really whiney.
I am surprised that she actually leaves the sunglasses on. They do look really cool. I would like to get Parker some but I think he would rip them off.
so i was thinking- we should take the babies to the park one day, it seems like all of my other mommy friends have left for the summer and my single friends dont want to go to the park with me and my baby haha!
Every time Trae sees Alexia he says, she is the cutest baby, and trust me, he doesn't say that about every baby. I also would have to agree that not only is she cute on the outside, her personality is so adorable. She may have more of Shaun's looks but in my opinion, she has more of Sam's personality. :)
9 comments:
so fun. i need to get out more tomorrow. love the weather, love the pictures!
it's so hard to get pictures of mikayla just sitting still. we are loving the nice weather too. it has been amazing. she is actually a million times easier when she's outside. if she stays inside too long she gets really whiney.
Smokin hot shades, Lexi! Can't wait till Humphrey man gets here so we can all stroll in the park together!
You were right...we totally live right next to you! We walked past your house a few days ago...we need to have you two over again when you can!
I am surprised that she actually leaves the sunglasses on. They do look really cool. I would like to get Parker some but I think he would rip them off.
I love this weather!
so i was thinking- we should take the babies to the park one day, it seems like all of my other mommy friends have left for the summer and my single friends dont want to go to the park with me and my baby haha!
Every time Trae sees Alexia he says, she is the cutest baby, and trust me, he doesn't say that about every baby. I also would have to agree that not only is she cute on the outside, her personality is so adorable. She may have more of Shaun's looks but in my opinion, she has more of Sam's personality. :)
Her bonnet is to die for! And I love that you are able to get out in the sunshine. I can't wait for the weather to ALWAYS be good. :)
Post a Comment