Kristi, Sean's step-mom picked me up from the airport and we went out to lunch with his dad. Lexi's hair is a little crazy in this picture because she just woke up but I love it anyway.
My parents live down the street from this place called Flower World. We walked there one day (It was like the only day it wasn't raining). They have a petting zoo type area there too. Lexi loved seeing the goats, sheep, picocks, ducks, chickens and other birds. We also walked her around and showed her all the plants. This is a picture of her in front of the lake there. She was talking while I took the picture but I still like it.
One of my favorite things on our trip was seeing how much my "little" brother Ryan loves Lexi. He adores her even though he said he wanted me to have a boy instead.
Lexi got her first eye exam. We just went to the office that my mom works at (both of my parents are opticans). Good news: Lexi has healthy eyes and she tracks things really well. She is slightly far sighted, but babies are born that way.
I always try to go see my friend Nancy from high school when I go home. She and her sisters and mom adored Lexi. They were so willing to keep her.
Whenever we go to Washington we always go visit our friends David and Chelsi and their daughter Madisyn.Lexi wasn't so excited to see David first thing when she woke up but he wanted to hold her.
It was fun to see our girls play together. Madisyn just turned one last month and Lexi is 9 months.
Here is Lexi first thing Easter morning with her basket. I had to wake her up in order to get her ready and to church on time. She is a little tired and confused in this picture. I love her new duck PJs I got her at Costco.
Here is my family all dressed up in our Easter Sunday Best.
Here is Lexi in her Easter dress. I love the whole outfit but the shoes are really amazing. The picture doesn't do them justice.
Here is a picture of Lexi on the plane ride back to Utah. We had three seats to ourselves which was great. On the way to Washington though, our plane was full.
Yesterday Sean picked us up from the airport. He finished his finals a few days ago and since then has been at his sister Michelle's house here in Utah. Yesterday, was our second wedding anniversary. It was so special that we were able to spend it together. We really didn't do anything too amazing. We just wanted to be together and of course Sean wanted to be with Lexi.
2 comments:
Well! That was quite the post! Looks like had a lot of fun visiting Washington. And it makes me laugh that you guys spent Valentines Day and your anniversary at Michelle and Justin's.
Oh you two make me so happy. I can't wait til I find that.
Post a Comment