Friday, February 6, 2009

7 Months Old!

Tonight, Lexi will be seven months old. It has gone by so fast. We love her more today than ever. She is so much fun. She loves to interact with everyone. She is such a chatty Kathy. She is so smiley and giggles all the time. She has the most amazing smile and can make anyone happy. She is such a doll. I love spending everyday with her. To celebrate today we played. She ate potatoes (real ones off of my plate) for the first time (perfect for our Idaho baby) and I finally let her sit in the shopping cart. And of course I took some pictures...




Alexia we love you!

6 comments:

Chelsi said...

Man time goes fast...it seems like I just commented on Lexi's 6 month post! Our babies are getting so big! But, I love it!

Brenda K. said...

happy birthday lexi!

Hannah said...

She kind of looks like Sean these days... weird

Perry said...

Thanks so much for all that info!! We are excited but sad that we have to move before we have the baby. But we will come back to visit and post pictures on our blog. I'm so excited that we have this now to keep in touch!!! Alexis looks so cute by the way

Katy said...

wow...it really has flown! Just as cute as ever!

Jason and Aubrey Boyer said...

SAM CHECK FACEBOOK.