Monday, February 23, 2009

Lexi's New Look

Last week Lexi got her third tooth. I was a little surprised that it wasn't one of the front ones. It is one on the side (on the top). She has a snaggle tooth. The same one on the other side is ready to come in so she might have fangs soon! I have to say that I hope a bunch come in right now that way I won't have to deal with so much teething later. I am tired of the crankiness and the runny nose.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

ha katherine still only has 2 teeth. hey will you still be in rexburg at the end of march. katherine is going to have a birthday party (i cannot believe my baby will be one! cries) and id love if you and lexi could come. let me know if you will be around. i havent even decided on a day for it yet, but i was thinking the 28th.

Sam said...

We will be here and would love to come.

Valerie Christensen said...

Adalynn's next tooth came in last night--same spot as Lexi's. So she also has a little snaggle tooth. And she also might be sporting the fangs when the next one comes in (it looks like it is close).