I shall call this picture: the before. This is her right after we got her dressed to go.
I shall call these pictures: the after. During the party she was drooling all over herself like normal. She was all wet, again, normal. I realized though that the drool and the dress were dying her shirt! This was her first time wearing it so maybe the dye wasn't set but still, babies drool this kind of stuff should be expected. So we are upset because that was a good shirt but it is funny, so I am going to laugh it off. And who knows maybe the stain will come out. Alexia has another red jumper and I am afraid to let her wear it now. Was this just a freak accident or is this normal?
5 comments:
that is hysterical!! ive never had anything like that happen to katherine so maybe it was a one time thing? i love that last picture of her! shes like, yeah i drooled, so what?
Oh no! I hate it when things get stained. I don't even want to think about how many hours I've spent scrubbing stains out of Madi's clothes! Since Lexi's shirt is white, try dipping a Q-tip in some bleach. Then, use that to get the stain out. Right after you rub the bleach on the shirt, rinse it out with COLD water right away so it won't make the spot yellow. It works really well for me! I don't think any of Madi's white clothes have a stain I couldn't get out. Let me know how it goes.
Cute Christmas outfit though. I love the bow!
So cute! And I have yet to come over and hang out, so this week is a must!!!
haha she doesn't seem to care. Sucky for the dye coming off... and out of all colors, it's red.
thats really strange about hte parasite...hopefully they will figure something out. whats ur cell number?! you guys will be here next semester right? going anywhere for xmas?
Post a Comment