Tuesday, December 16, 2008

We Made It!

...For all those of you who were wondering we made it back to Washington. It was a long trip filled with lots of hours on the road, snow, messy diapers in the car, vomit and visit with family. I will post pictures from our travels soon. I just wanted to say that we are safe in the homeland!

5 comments:

Anony said...

Yay! Im glad you guys got there okay. Was it your vomit or Seans? ;)

Lindsay said...

Hey! 'I just found your comment on our blog I'm glad you found us! Your baby girl is beautiful! Are you guys in WA for the holidays only or for the semester? We're in kenmore for the winter sem.

Valerie Christensen said...

Don't you think it is time to blog about something? Come on Sam...I need something to read while Devin is at preschool. :)

Valerie Christensen said...

Sam! It wont let me make any picture comments on Picassa. What is up with that?

Valerie Christensen said...

What the?!? It is doing the same thing on my pictures??? Hmmm....Maybe it will work itself out?
This is what is says
Write on read-only photo service