Friday, December 5, 2008

5 Months Have Pasted

Five months ago today my water broke and I went to the hospital and started the long process of Alexia's birth. I never could have imagined then how wonderful my life would be now and how perfect my baby would be. Sean and I thank God every day for sending us the greatest blessing in our life.


Alexia ready to leave the hosptal.

Alexia now.

Alexia 2 weeks old (already a pound bigger than at birth).

Alexia now.


Alexia isn't the biggest baby for her age but compared to herself she is huge. I love her more today then the first time I saw her. Sean and I both agree she is the most fun she has ever been but it still makes me sad how fast she is grow up. It makes me realize that it won't be like this for long and soon she'll be all grown up and gone.

Here is the link to a song that expresses our feelings...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at_lUnFjXg8

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sam, that song was amazing. Ive never heard it and it made me cry like a little baby!

Allen Family said...

It is so sad to watch your own child grow up. And don't worry she will be so much more fun, in time. Just wait until she is two. Kaeson is starting to talk and all the fun stuff.

Valerie Christensen said...

The last two pictures are crazy. She looks so tiny and them wham-o she is so much bigger. What a cutie!

Chelsi said...

I love how you have the same pics so you can compare! So cute. It's hard when you think how fast they're growing up, but it is so much fun to watch them learn and grow. I love each stage and new discovery!