Saturday, October 25, 2008

Rub-a-Dub-Dub

The last three nights we have tried to make Alexia's bathes more fun. One night she and I got in our swim suits and "swam" in the tub, and the next night we did it again. And then tonight she bathed in her own tub, but this time she sat up and play, well looked at, toys. And she loved it! She LOVES her bathes.




6 comments:

Chelsi said...

Oh bath time is the best! I am so glad that Madisyn loves baths. She is so calm, and now that she's older, she plays with her duckies and sucks all the water out of her wash cloth. It's so funny. That little swimsuit Alexia wears is just too cute! Even though it's freezing outside, you've found a great use for it!

Katy said...

FUN! She's sure to be a little fish!

Amanda said...

how cute! katherine loves to take showers and baths with us too. lets do something this week!

Devin & Lindsay said...

You're family is adorable! And I can't believe how big Lexi is getting! She is so beautiful!! I hope all is going well for you guys and you're enjoying your new family!

Valerie Christensen said...

Cute swimsuit...where did you get it?

Sam said...

Old Navy on clearance when I was still prego.