Thursday, October 23, 2008

Do You Speak Baby?

Yes, another video. I haven't figured how to upload them to my online photo album so I have to post them. I am mostly doing this for my mom and other family who don't get to see her often.


Alexia is so excited about everything in the morning. Listen to her excitement. I wish I understood what she is saying...

5 comments:

Anony said...

Look at those honkin cheeks! What a cutie. And yay for being blogger friends. I could come upstairs everyday to be filled in with your life, but I think stalking you through blogspot is so much better. haha

Chelsi said...

I love how babies have such an excitement about life. It's so refreshing. I could listen to Madi's sweet babbling all day. I'm sure there's so much they would tell us if they could. Alexia is getting so big! What a cute little personality she's got.

Jason and Aubrey Boyer said...

mikayla loved watching this video. she thought that other baby was the coolest thing she's seen since the presidential debate probably. it was so cute how she just sat and watched. i hope they can play again son.

Hannah said...

Translation:
Mom, you know that you will do anything for me that I ask because I am so cute. So, if you don't mind, I want to eat, I want to have a clean bottom, I want to play with you, and I want to see your face every day."

I used my rosetta stone. :)

Sam said...

Hannah you are hilarious!