Oh my goodness! Lexi is getting so big and cute! I love the tutu! Thanks for posting the you tube tutorial. So, We're living in Lake Stevens now. Isn't the girls striped room adorable? I couldn't help myself. Britton's favorite colors are blue and green, but I really just wanted them to have a proper room for the princesses that they are.
wow that is some serious puffiness! how fun. she's looking thrilled about the family picture business as well. yes we got the picture. it's hanging on our fridge. i would frame it and put it in mikayla's room, but there's not really anywhere to put it in there. we love it though.
That is precious! Every little girl needs a poofy tutu like that. Your family pictures turned out very cute! Speaking of pictures, sorry I didn't put any labels on my picasa pics lately. You commented that you couldn't tell where some were taken...anyways I just put labels on those and the ones from our cali trip. Sorry it took so long!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness! Lexi is getting so big and cute! I love the tutu! Thanks for posting the you tube tutorial. So, We're living in Lake Stevens now. Isn't the girls striped room adorable? I couldn't help myself. Britton's favorite colors are blue and green, but I really just wanted them to have a proper room for the princesses that they are.
that came out really cute! i love katherine's too. i put the rhinestones on it and then made her a blue one today! it was good seeing you!
wow that is some serious puffiness! how fun. she's looking thrilled about the family picture business as well. yes we got the picture. it's hanging on our fridge. i would frame it and put it in mikayla's room, but there's not really anywhere to put it in there. we love it though.
yeah! That turned out so stink'n cute!!! It's fun to get to see them on little, little girls! :)
awwwwe! That's so adorable. :)
-katie
That is precious! Every little girl needs a poofy tutu like that. Your family pictures turned out very cute! Speaking of pictures, sorry I didn't put any labels on my picasa pics lately. You commented that you couldn't tell where some were taken...anyways I just put labels on those and the ones from our cali trip. Sorry it took so long!
Post a Comment