Sean was the three whole punch version of Sean (if you don't watch the Office you won't get it), I was a nurse (not to original, that was my costume last year, it is just really easy because I have several pairs of scrubs). And Alexia wore her new tutu that I made. She looked soooo cute!
Here is Alexia trick-or-treating for the first time (she looks so interested in the candy). Lets be honest our ward is mostly babies, so you know all of this candy is going to us adults. Basically we were doing a candy exchange.
The next few pictures are of Alexia and her friends...
Harper is a week and a half younger then Alexia. Her mom is also in the R.S. presidency with me and we work out together in the mornings, so these girls she each other a lot. The Bells were golfers and Harper was their golf ball. She was so cute and such a good sport (get it!).
Whitney and Rhett just love babies. Whitney is the R.S. president so she holds Alexia frequently because we are together a lot.
These next few pictures are of some of the costumes that I enjoyed...
Cody and Laura
11 comments:
Hey sam! Its Morgan from the ward (the disco people!!) We need to start hanging out!!!! It was good to see you tonight!
cute costumes! and i totally know jessica, she is in one of my classes!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Lexi looks so cute in foofy pink! What happened to her bear costume you made? Either way, you can't go wrong with a cute baby no matter what they wear for halloween. Madisyn was a cow and boy was she adorable!
That's so fun! It looks like you guys had a blast!
I am going to use her bear costume for trick-or-treating tonight because it will be outdoors and it is warmer, this way I get to use both costumes.
Bishop said that Ryan won, but they gave it to someone else because we had to leave early.
Hey Sam!! I found your blog on the Greenwood's... just thought I would say Hello! Alexia is SO beautiful! You guys look happy! Take Care,
Courtney BIDDLE :)
courtneybk.blogspot.com
You have some creative people in your ward--looks like you had fun.
Your ward is so awesome! I love that they got so into this Halloween thing and especially the candy exchange. That is hilarious! We had a costume party at my house on Friday and we had themed costumes as well. My house was the Hairspray clan: I was Penny Pingleton and my roommates were tracy turnblad and Amber Vontussel. Ambers boyfriend was Link.
Lexi's tutu is AWESOME!
PS-- I LOVE SEAN"S OUTFIT! I am a recent convert of the Office and I am in love with Jim Halpert. I want to marry someone like him (and it would be nice if they looked like him, too... jajaja)
great post! i want to get copies of those pics! they are so cute!
Post a Comment