Saturday, October 11, 2008

Brrrr!

It has snowed lightly the last two days. Today it snowed a little more. It didn't stick but it was so cold and windy. This is the view from our front door, homie isn't it.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

yup i just put scrapbook paper on the letters. porters has some "retired prints" for 25 cents a sheet, so i used those. it was a pretty cheap project and it came out so cute (i think!)

Brenda K. said...

Hey Sam! Don't even worry about it. We missed you at church yesterday, now I know why. Im sorry you are sick. If you need any help with Alexia, need to take a nap or something, please stop by or call! Glad you found my blog. Yours is so cute! I think I need to get my visiting teaching done ;) maybe we can get Sophie to come on or before her due date. Get well soon! -Brenda