Sunday, May 13, 2012

Pregnancy Update

 I recently decided that I think we're having a boy.
My reasons: 
- I lost weight in the beginning of my pregnancy, which I never did with my girls 
(I am still actually a pound liter than before I got pregnant, even though I don't look it)
-This baby seems to be a lot lower than my girls were 
(it could just be that it's my third child and they are just down and ready to go a lot quicker)
-I am having some ligament pain in my lower abdomen
-I am eating a lot
-And I've had two girls so it's probably time I had a boy
-Sean's gut instinct was that it's a boy and hit gut instinct was right both times before


Lexi is finally coming around to the idea of having a brother.
She told me last week that it could be a boy as long as we name it Flynn Rider.
This last week she also expressed a little concern if we had a boy. 
She told me boys are so expensive. All their cars cost so much.
Has she looked at the price tags of all the things she wants in the princess aisle?!


This past week Lexi asked if she could go with me to my prenatal check up.
She is so excited about this baby and so curious.
I told her she could and she did great the whole time.
She was just a little concerned that mommy had to pee in a special cup 
and put the cup in the window in the wall.
She was so excited to hear the heart beat but 
was really surprised to hear what the heart beat sounded like.
I think she was expecting to hear a baby babbling or crying.
...
I bought some new maternity capris yesterday.
I was fitting into my regular capris just fine until I dried them and they shrunk!
...
I have an ultrasound scheduled a week from Tuesday, so the 22nd.
I'm excited to find out if I need to go shopping for boy clothes or make some new bows.
Lexi is so excited to go to the ultrasound.
She even told me she'll probably be okay if it's a boy.

1 comment:

Kelcie said...

I hope its a boy, then there is hope for us when we have another that we have a boy too :) You are looking great, I love all the updates. I bet it is fun to have Lexi interested more, but more to explain too I guess! Good luck on the move!