Sunday, May 13, 2012

Lexi's Mother Day Art

This was not my best year for Mother's Day.
I have been so busy lately and it's not gonna slow down until after we move later this week.
I had planned on mailing Lexi's art for Mother's Day but just never made it to the post office. 
So here it is on our blog for everyone to see.




Lexi wanted to make Avery a picture too.
 

Lexi thought that she should also make herself a picture for Mother's Day.


And a picture for dad. Since she loves him too.


Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I love the picture of Nana, thank you so much!And thank you for the call yesterday, it was wonderful to hear their voices. Ok so I don't know who Flynn Rider is but I really like that name, so I'm with Lexi on that one. We're so happy that you're moving closer to family, we'll be seeing you in July! Hope the move goes without a hitch this time.
Love
Nana