Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Our New Apartment - Our Building and Our Deck

We've lived in our new apartment for about five weeks.
I guess it's time I started posting pictures.
Our complex has three "phases" or groups of buildings.
Each phase is gated.
We live in phase three.
Here's the entrance into get into our phase...
Once you walk through the gate you see...
We live on the second floor. That is our deck and our kitchen window.
By best friend Lizi lives on the bottom floor directly above us.

And here is another side of our building.
In the picture above you can see the entrance to Lizi's apartment on the bottom floor
and the entrance to our apartment on the second floor.
...
To get to our apartment you can either take the stairs (seen two pictures ago)
or you can take the elevator which is next to mine and Lizi's apartments.
My girls are obsessed with the elevator.
And I have to say that I love it too!
Once you get off the elevator you see the entrance to our apartment.
I know I need a ribbon on my wreath, it's looking kinda bare.
When you walk out of our apartment this is the view you see...
(We have a playground in our phase the one two have pools and one has several duck ponds.)

And here is our glorious deck!!!
We love it.
It's bigger than the living room in our Rexburg apartment.
And it's the reason we moved here.
It wraps around the side of our apartment and is perfect for storage!
So there you have it, a sneak peak of our new place.
I will post more pictures as soon as our house is clean enough to take pictures of.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I taught people in those apartments

Sam said...

I figured you'd been here Brandon.

Michelle said...

The deck is amazing. That's a reason to move. Can't wait to see more.

Suki Lotti said...

Looks like a great complex! That deck is quite nice.

Hilary said...

That apartment looks amazing!! I'm so jealous of that deck! I'm sure my boys would love that thing, as I'm sure your girls do...so glad you guys are doing well!