Last week Sean was in Dallas. He flew home on Friday.
We were excited to go pick him up from the Sunport (we don't call it an airport here in ABQ).
We drove directly out to Moriarty to go to McCall's Pumpkin Patch.
It's 45 minutes away but so awesome.
I had the girls in matching clothes (perfect for pictures).
...
Just a side note: I get asked if my girls are twins like twice a week, no joke.
Seriously, twins?! They aren't even the same size!
So like I said, we drove nearly an hour to the pumpkin patch and when we got there we saw this...
No one was there!!!
It's only open on Saturday and Sunday!!!
I was proud of us though, we just laughed about it and took a few pictures.
(Mom, look Lexi is wearing the earings that you send her.)
...
And here are my attempts to get a cute picture of my girls.
They were just too interested in the hay and the pumpkins...
4 comments:
Haha. Cute. Love their outfits!
Love this post! After seeing Lexi's cute haircut, I really want to run out and do something with Adalynn's mullet.
I loved the first picture of Sean and the girls. Lexi's hair looks really cute from the side too? Are her ears pierced?
No Michelle they are not pierced. She is just wearing stick on Disney princess earings. She loves them!
Post a Comment