Last Thursday, May 19th, was Sean's 26th birthday.
Lexi was so excited for her dad's birthday.
While Sean was at work we got ready.
Lexi helped me make this big sign to put up on our living room wall.

We hung streamers too.

And Lexi wanted to look pretty for daddy's birthday.
So I dolled her all up...

Sean came home with a bunch of balloons from his supervisor at work.

The girls were SO excited about the balloons.
They are still playing with them a week later.

One of Sean's presents was this picture frame that says, "World's Greatest Dad."
When he opened it, Sean asked me if he was supposed to
put a picture of himself in it to sit on his desk.
He thought it would be weird to have a picture of himself at work.
I told him we would put in a picture of him with the girls. Haha.

Here's the World's Greatest Dad with his baby.

To celebrate we went out to Texas Road House for dinner.
I was so excited to eat their amazing butter and steak!




Sean got to sit on a saddle and wear a goofy hat while everyone cheered for his birthday.

Avery was terrified of all the people huddled around us cheering loudly.

After dinner we went to one of our favorite parks...



This next picture is an inside joke.
If any of Sean's family remembers the video we made in St. George at Thanksgiving,
well, Sean is making fun of Justin.
Haha.

After the park we went home and the girls played with the balloons.

And we had a little dance party...
It was a great day to celebrate the life of an amazing man.
I love you Sean!
I look forward to sharing many more birthdays with you.
4 comments:
I love the picture of Sean holding Avery with the sun beams shining through. And your girls are beautiful!
Happy Birthday Sean!
I loved the video you posted on facebook--even if it did make poor little Avery upset.
And I guess I wasn't involved in this little inside joke because I have no idea what you are referring to with the St George video of Justin or whatever.
That is actually Sean holding Lexi in both pictures at the park.
Wow you have been busy! Love all the posts.
Post a Comment