Thursday, April 28, 2011

12 Months of Avery

Today my sweet, little Avery turned one.


An emotional milestone.


It's been a fantastic year.


She has changed all of our lives for the better.


I can't imagine life with our our precious little bundle of joy.


Birthday's are a time of reflection, so let's take a walk down memory lane..





























And here's Avery today on her first birthday enjoy a cupcake and frosting for the first time.


It was a great day, filled with family and friends.


Definitely an unforgettable day.


I will have to do another post about today later...


2 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy birthday little Avery! I love the picture of her at 11 months. she looks so adorable. PS Kristi says she cant see your blog so you should send her an invite. You know how Kristi is with technology, she was so confused. haha

Valerie Christensen said...

Happy Birthday Avery! That first year goes by way too fast!
And probably my favorite picture ever of Avery is her 11 month picture! I just love it!