Thursday, January 6, 2011

Belles

Two and a half years ago this princess made her dramatic entrance into the world! I'll blog more about that later. Right now I just want to post some pictures for my parents. Lexi has been potty training for a week and and has been doing AMAZING! As a reward by parents bought Lexi this Belle dress. Lexi was SOOOO excited.


Notice the Belle dress up shoes and Belle Barbie. Yeah, Belle is her favorite.
But that seems fitting since she was my favorite
and Sean thought she was the prettiest of all the princesses.


The size "small" was WAY too long for Lexi. So I cut off the bottom and made a "Belle skirt."
So here are our two Belles.



And of course, Lexi has to wear the Belle skirt for a picture too.


Thanks for the dress Mom and Dad. Lexi LOVES it!

1 comment:

Christensen Fan said...

Adorable! Thanks for letting us see those cutie pies.