Before our trip to Washington, I kept telling Lexi that she would see her cousins. She was SO excited. Here are a bunch of pictures from our trip of our girls with their cousins. First we have a picture of all the kids with their grandparents...

Here is one of Lexi with her two favorite cousins: Addie and Halle
.JPG)
Lexi with her arms around Addie and Parker. Parker is almost exactly a year older than these girls but they all look like they could be triplets.

The four older grandkids.

The girls.

All six kids. From youngest to oldest.

Avery and Halle. These girls are 10 months and one day apart. I hope they will be good friends when they're older.

The kids loved the paino!

Riding on Sean is more fun f with two then one.

Sitting in the backyard watching a family softball game.
.JPG)
Lexi is still talking all about her cousins. I can't wait for her to see them again.
1 comment:
This is such a cute post!
Post a Comment