Monday, August 23, 2010

WA TRIP - Andrea and Brandon's Wedding

Earlier this month we flew back home to Washington. Sean's little sister Andrea got married! We're so excited for Andrea and Brandon. They are such a cute couple and Brandon is a great fit for Andrea and the Christensen family. Here is a picture of Andrea and Brandon coming out of the temple. They were married in the Seattle Washington Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (the same place Sean and I were married).


I loved Andrea's dress and hair - timeless and elegant. She really was the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen!



Here is all six Christensen kids with Brandon.

(Sean, Aaron, Brandon, Andrea, Jared, Josh, and Michelle)


The bride and groom with all the nieces and nephews. I love this! Our family is quickly growing. When Sean and I got married 3 1/2 years ago we had just one nephew, Devin.


Adalynn and Alexia (they're just two weeks a part).



Sean and Avery outside the temple.
A picture of our family. I love that this family picture was taken at the Seattle temple because that's where our family officially began.


All six Christensen grandkids waiting to go to the reception.
They are in birth order...
Devin (4 1/2), Parker (3), Lexi (2), Addie (2), Halle (13 months), Avery (3 months)

I loved Andrea's cake! They had a small cake and tons of cupcakes with adorable little toppers.


The flowers were beautiful and the food was delicious!
And I think everyone's favorite part was...

And this is my favorite picture I took at the reception...

It was such a fun day! And it was so great to be with all of Sean's family (something that is getting harder and harder to do). You can find more pictures from the wedding here.

No comments: