Sunday, August 1, 2010

Growning Up and "Practicing" Medicine

Introducing... Alexia Christensen, M.D.!!!
I bought Lexi this dress up outfit at Toys R Us last week. Isn't she precious in it?! She is OBSESSED with dress up and doing anything that Mommy and Daddy do. She is such a little woman/ Mommy and now a Doctor too!!!








Yesterday, Lexi said goodbye to her crib. It is now Avery's crib and is in our room. I'm not ready for them to share a room yet. Lexi LOVES her big girl bed. We got her bed rails which make her seem more comfortable in the bed. We also gave her a lion blanket (not pictured) which she FREAKED out about. It was actually a blanket Sean's mom made for him when he was a little boy.

Lexi has done so well in her new bed. When we went into her room this morning she was still in her bed and all of her toys were in their places. I don't think she ever got out of the bed even though she could. Today, when I went to get her out of her room after her nap I notice that she had gotten one of her dolls to sleep with.
And here are some pictures of Avery (a post wouldn't be complete without this little one)...




And in case you're wondering, Sean is home again!!! He got back Friday night. Lexi was so giddy!!! She kept hugging him and kissing him and asked to ride on daddy. So adorable! She loves her daddy. We're all happy to be a family of four again!!!

And P.S. We are flying to Seattle this Thursday!!! Woot Woot!!! I'm SOOOOO excited! It's time to start packing.

4 comments:

Nate and Erin Russell said...

haha i love sean's tounge hanging out of his mouth for his exam. cute little outfit and you're SO LUCKY lexi is staying in her bed. rachael wont even stay in her crib anymore, let alone a big girl bed. ugh...

Katie Bolton said...

ummm, I'm pretty sure I have a scrub top that looks almost identical to the dress-up one you gave Lexi. Haha. :)

Courtney said...

so cute! glad everything is going better for you! miss you!

Star said...

My girls are ages 3 and 1 and I still don't have them in the same room. They sleep so much better, and thus, so do I. I'm not ready for them to wake each other up before I'm ready. =) Eventually, I want them to share a room--how else do you become "SISTERS"? Anyway, cute girls!!!