Here are some pictures of me at 32 weeks with this little nameless bundle of joy...
Sunday, February 21, 2010
32 Week Comparison
I'm 32 weeks along now. If I have this little one at 38 weeks, like I did with Lexi, that means I only have SIX more weeks to go!!! Before I know it I will have two little girls to keep me busy. I'm really excited to have a baby again, even though it doesn't seem real. This past week I pulled out all the newborn clothes and put them in a dresser. I have a few packs of newborn diapers ready. But really I haven't done too much to get ready for this little one which makes me kinda sad. I really want to go buy some outfits or something just because that was the fun part about being pregnant with Lexi and I feel like I'm missing out on that.
Here are some pictures of me at 32 weeks with this little nameless bundle of joy...

Here are some pictures of me at 32 weeks with this little nameless bundle of joy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
you're awesome at documenting belly growth. there were maybe like four times where i was like 'okay okay lets take a belly pic.' looks like you're really close to the same size with both babies. maybe a tiny bit bigger with this one. good luck with names.
Yah. You're having twins. ;)
Where will the new baby stay when she comes? Is she going to be in the same room as your or Lexi?
you look great!
You look so great Sam! I feel like a bloated whale! My face, hands and feet have all decided to swell-so fun! I am so excited for you baby number two, you get a great momma and dad! Also I have a blog as well. I am just getting it started but it is...wayneandkenzi.blogspot.com
Post a Comment