(Notice we didn't have regular birthday candles)
(Sean and his brother's are obessed with ranking themselves. Sean's dad is the orginal Alpha male and then it goes down the line by age or order entered into the family. This weekend Justin was the Alpha male because it was his house and Sean was the Beta male because he was second in age)
Lexi got to see her cousin Parker. He is almost exactly a year older. For the most part they did really well together.
(Parker got a little frustrated when Lexi took his toys)
(He's obessed with all sports and anything to do with balls)
Justin's wildest dreams came true this weekend... He got a big screen TV! Look at their old TV it was a wedding gift 7 1/2 years ago, oh how technology has advanced.
We had a huge Family Home Evening while we were together. It was so much fun! We sang lots of songs and wore each other out with the most intense "Do as I'm doing" ever!
For our FHE activity we colored pictures for someone special.
After playing an intense game of Hilarium, we all lost our voices so we sent the boys out to get ice cream.
I can't remember if Sean and Brandon actually wore these hats to the store but I wouldn't be surprised if they did.
On the drive home we stopped in Tremonton to visit Sean's mom's grave. It's been nearly seven years since she passed away. We actually never made it to the head stone. It was barried in snow. It's the head stone in the background that says Christensen.
We also got to see Sean's grandpa Christensen's grave.
(For those interested, this is the new carpet, Michelle and Justin had installed downstairs)
It was a great weekend. It was so nice to go see family, especially since we probably won't be going back to Utah until after our baby is born.
P.S. Jared and Val we missed you guys. You too Josh!
P.P.S. This was our second year going to Utah for the President's day weekend. Check out my post from last years trip. It's wierd to compare pictures of Lexi and Halle...
3 comments:
awwww you're so lucky for having family so close by. I wish we lived closer to my family so we can go down often to visit. glad you had a fun weekend.
cute! i love that you document your trip so well. I feel like i am there. I wish i had that giant cookie tradition! sounds yummy!
I did wear that fishermans hat to the store haha
Post a Comment