ohhh yeah i get it now. i thought you meant like BIG UPDATE NEWS!!! not oh lots of updates haha. that makes more sense. yeah im preggo again. i'm due in march.
I need to catch up on your life! Wait a minute... I just read something on your blog. Are you prego? WHAT?! I am calling you this weekend. That is all there is to it!
5 comments:
hmm, big update? are you pregnant again too? cuz that'd be cool. lol jk. i was wondering where you went!
My big update is just catching on my blogging. I've been busy, busy.
Wait pregnant again TOO? Are you pregnant?!!! When are you due? I would probably know all this if I was up to date with everyone's blog.
ohhh yeah i get it now. i thought you meant like BIG UPDATE NEWS!!! not oh lots of updates haha. that makes more sense. yeah im preggo again. i'm due in march.
I need to catch up on your life! Wait a minute... I just read something on your blog. Are you prego? WHAT?! I am calling you this weekend. That is all there is to it!
Post a Comment