Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Farmer's Market

Yesterday, Sean was able to get off work early at 6 pm (He normally works 2-10pm). So we headed to the Rexburg Farmer's Market. It was fun. Lexi got a new bracelet and hair bow. Sean got corn on the cob with lots of butter, Mexican parmesan cheese and some Mexican seasonings. He really liked it. We also got some amazing Italian bread. It was a lot of fun.

For those of you in Rexburg, I would say go. It's every Friday night from 4- 8 pm in front of the Tabernacle. It ends sometime in September.

And the pictures...

6 comments:

Meredith said...

We went yesterday too, and I was just about to blog about all the yummy vegetables we bought!

Kelcie said...

We went too! We got huckleberry fudge, as well as some good veggies. The fudge is to die for, its amazing. I am going to go every week I think!

Melody said...

Jason and I went pretty early on when they first started it, and it must've been because it was so early in the year, but there weren't many fruits and vegetables! It was mostly people selling baby stuff, clothes, fudge and stuff like that. We should go back again.

Aubrey Anne Boyer said...

oh my heavens look at all of her hair! yay. cuteness.

Valerie Christensen said...

I am trying to get caught up commenting--I took a little break there. Farmers markets are so much fun. They have one here, but I have never been. Maybe one day. See you guys in a few days. {SO EXCITED}

Valerie Christensen said...

Sam!!! Are you alive?