Last Saturday, we loaded up in the car and were all ready to go swimming and then our car wouldn't start. We tried several times and were so frustrated. Sean and I know NOTHING about cars so we knew we'd have to take it in to get looked at but since our car wasn't working that meant getting it towed. But no where was open so we waited until Monday morning. We tried to turn it on again, just in case and then got it towed to Tri State. It costed $55 but our insurance sayed they'd cover. And I'm really hoping they will. Tri State told Sean they'd look at it and call him soon. They never called Monday. So Sean called Tuesday morning. They said they'd call him back soon but never did. So Sean called back an hour later and they said they'd call him back in 2 hours. They called him back four hours later and told him that our car had no problems and they drove it around town. So I went and picked it up. I was really frustrated because they said there was nothing they could do. All week, our car has hesitated when starting it. Finally today we took our car in to Les Schwab and they instantly knew that we needed a new battery. Why couldn't Tri State figure that out. Does the battery really need to be completely dead for them to know it has a problem!!??? Tri State was clue less, rude and has forever lost our business. I'm just glad that our car is fixed before our upcoming road trips.
Okay, it fills really great to get that off my chest. Maybe now I'll post about some more exciting things.
4 comments:
We like going to Zippy Lube, but Les Schwab is really good too. Sorry about Tri State. Sounds like a nasty piece of work. :(
car problems can be the most frustrating thing in the world! I'm sorry you guys had to deal with that.
Yes. Car problems are the worst. After my Utah/Idaho trip our car wouldn't start which left me stranded at the gym. I think that was 1000 to fix. And then we had to get new disks for our breaks this weekend. Another 200. And now our door wont open from the inside. We have to roll the window down and open it from the outside. I'm nervous to see how much that is to fix.
What a great therapy that was! I really liked reading it because I have had similar annoying things happen to me. UGH! You are not alone. Does that make you feel any better? Probably not... but it is true!
Post a Comment