Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Our New Routine

Fall Semester started last week. Sean is enjoying his classes and they keep him busy. He also started a new job last week. He works in the Hinckley building on campus and does event set-up, M-F from 5-8 and his Saturday hours vary.

I am getting into the whole stay-at-home mom routine. I am finding little projects around the house to keep me busy and of course Alexia keeps me busy. I have a new calling- I am first counselor in the Relief Society Presidency. I have already had many opportunities to meet new people. I am really enjoying getting more involved in our ward.

Alexia is doing great! She is way more vocal and smiley. She is so fun to be with. She is a very happy baby. She is sleeping better through the night. Last night she slept just over 6 hours between feeding, which is a record. And we have a new bed time routine. I bathe her around 8:00 and then feed her and put her to bed. She doesn't always fall asleep right away but she is doing great.

We are good friends - we spend all our time together.
Sean likes coming home from school and seeing his little girl. He adores her... everyone does!
Her dad dressed her. He likes to make her pants look funny. She is cute though.

3 comments:

Valerie Christensen said...

Did you get your hair cut? It looks shorter. And very cute!

Amanda said...

cute pictures! if you are ever bored and want to do something with the babies, i am also home all day living the oh-so-exciting life as a mom! let me know!

Sam said...

I did cut it again. I am bored with my slowly changing body so I changed my hair.