Tuesday, September 16, 2008

First Family Pic-Nic

Today after Sean got home from work we decided to go eat lunch in the park. It was Alexia's first time going. So we packed up and went to Taco Bell to get the food. Haha, that is right we didn't bring food from home. Anyway, Alexia seemed to enjoy being outside and she didn't mind being in the grass. We sat under a tree and it got little black stuff on us, Sean called it tree sprem. He is so wierd. Anyway, it was fun and I can't wait until next summer when Alexia will really enjoy the park.


2 comments:

Chelsi said...

I just realized that I haven't left a comment on your past 4 posts! I'm a comment slacker, so this is for the ones I missed. Alexia looks so much bigger! She's even got some squeezable baby rolls. It's so fun to have all the "firsts". Anywhere you go, there's always somewhere she hasn't been. That's so funny that you had a taco bell picnic. The last time David and I had one, we got subway! It's such easy clean up. Glad that you're getting into the swing of the "mom routine", which really sometimes isn't a routine at all. It's as long as baby is happy, I've accomplished something today! We love you guys and are so happy you're doing so well! Sean, good luck with school!

Jason and Aubrey Boyer said...

I pretty much love your hair. And as for Alexia's vanity complex, you could get one of those mirrors that stands up. Then put it in front of her when she's on her stomach, so she has to lift her head and look up to see herself.