Thursday, September 25, 2008

Our Girlie Girl

So Court found this girl on the campus Bulletin Board, Katy. She is on bed rest with her second baby and to keep herself busy is making bows. I went to her house today for a little over an hour and made three bows. And I have made more since I got home. I am so proud of myself and excited to use them and amazed how easy it is. Check out my work...




5 comments:

Liz Johnston said...

I love the blue one.. I worry for when I have a girl and have to do hair and bows.. ahh!! boys are easier that way.. :) She is growing up so fast.

Valerie Christensen said...

Alright, you are so teaching me how to do this over Thanksgiving!

Courtney said...

oh i am so glad that worked out for you!! they Look so cute. she looks so happy i am sure she loved them. I loved the office today although i hated that pam left and that kevin is not mental to holly anymore that was such a funny joke. But i was SO shocked when kelly passed out and angela was all rude about the wedding. STUPID ANDY i still wish it was pam and jim!! anyways i knew you would appreciate my analysis ha ah

Mark said...

I couldn't help but peek to see if you actually did a post. ;) They look stink'n cute on her!!! Let me know when you're ready for round two. I'm going to send Mark to Broulims to look for the cloth headbands. Were they in the baby section (with the baby food) or the hair section...?

Beth Tunnell said...

Soo cute! You should have that lady make a utube video of how to make those bows!