Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A. Christensen

A stands for ADORABLE- or Alexia and Adalynn! Check out the cuties! Oh "A" could also stand for Andrea and/or Aaron.

5 comments:

Chelsi said...

That's so fun to have cousins so close in age. I bet they are going to be best buddies :)

Valerie Christensen said...

Ahhhhh!! I would 100% agree all A Chistensens are adorable. Except maybe Aaron--ha ha.

Valerie Christensen said...

I just realized they were wearing the same outfit!

Jason and Aubrey Boyer said...

I found these outfits in Ross yesterday and totally almost bought her the green version. Then I thought better of it because she has a TON of 3-6 month clothes, and it's going to start getting colder, so if I buy clothes they should probably be at least long sleeved.

Hannah said...

her cheeks are to die for! I love it! I also can't believe how big she is getting when I swear she was so small not very long ago.ph