Yesterday in Relief Society Abby shared that she has noticed the blessing of Visiting Teaching in her life. She said that they aren't also direct blessings. She noticed that when she does her Visiting Teaching, her daughter Harper (who is 1 1/2 younger than Alexia) will sleep for 7 hours straight at night. I thought to myself, I want Alexia to do that. So yesterday I went Visiting Teaching and guess what happened last night? Alexia slept for 8 1/2 hours! She ate at 9:00 and fell asleep at 9:30 and then didn't wake up to eat until 6:00 am this morning. And then she went back to sleep until 10:00. It was wonderful! I am sold on Visiting Teaching.

4 comments:
what an awesome incentive! :)
-katie
And blessings are poured down from heaven! That's so awesome. The picture on your header is so cute! Alexia is really growing into her looks, and I really love that red bow!
Ah! Your baby is so super cute. I love the bow on the cover picture. I think I may need to try that visiting teaching thing. Mine will only sleep 6 hrs straight.
I know I totally want to try.. but we just moved.. I feel like calling up the RS president and saying you don't have my records yet but I need some blessings.. so can you hurry some things up? :)
Post a Comment